Tired of seeing your own bedroom? We offer 25+ DIY solutions for simple decor. Many of our ideas are very simple, others require a little more effort. In any case, you will find an option for yourself. With just a little effort, your bedroom will be transformed!
1. Paint the walls a rich but soothing color.
2. Place a colorful bedspread.
3. Place several rugs on top of each other.
4. Soft the headboard by the bed.
5. Hang a large painting over your headboard.
6. Small – off-center.
7. Or you can go further and make a whole gallery out of the wall at the headboard.
8. If you have an Art Nouveau bedroom, buy classic style bedside tables.
9. Add a large houseplant.
10. If the size of the bedroom allows, move the bed away from the walls to make it the center of attention in the room.
11. Paint a small detail, such as a bedside table, a bright color.
12. Buy a pendant decoration.
13. Place two mismatched side tables for contrast.
14. Hang a rug (or large patterned fabric) at the headboard.
15. Use one or more low tables as a bedside table.
16. And put pictures on them.
17. Use a simple lamp hanging from the ceiling as your bedside light, with a cord wrapped around the hook several times.
18. Make a shelf above the headboard and use it for a mini-exhibition of paintings and figurines.
19. Cover the wall behind the bed with photo wallpaper
20. Hang a large rug made of thick twine at the head of the bed.
21. Lean an old wooden staircase against one of the walls and braid
with Christmas lights
22. Hang the metal sculpture over the bed.
23. Continue the gallery to the next wall.
24. Drape the wall behind the bed with a cloth.
25. A mirror with a shiny frame can be hung on the drapery.